Brian Lane / Print Zero JULY 2017 UPDATE!!!
Brian Lane "Dreamscapes" (photography) @ Gallery 110 in Seattle. July 6 - 29
- Opening on First Thursday Artwalk, July 6th, 5 - 8pm.
- Brian's Artist Talk: Saturday July 8th, 2pm at Gallery 110.
- Brian will be gallery sitting on Saturday July 8, 15, 29. Gallery Hours: Thurs - Sat. 12 - 5
- 110 3rd Ave, S. Seattle, WA 98104
- Photos are available in 3 sizes (un/framed) . 9 x 13 ($100/$125), 15 x 22 ($300/$375), 30 x 44 ($1200)
PRINT EXCHANGE UPDATE - DEC 26, 2016
We just added the print exchange gallery for 2016's exchange (see link below).
All domestic portfolios have been shipped out. Our International Participants will get an email in the next couple days to confirm addresses and customs info before shipping. Your patience has been much appreciated. The print exchange has been on view at the Inscape Arts Building in Seattle from Nov 17 - Dec. 31. Look for an emailed PDF listing all the participants and print info in the next day or two. We are working on the traveling show and catalog too.
Print Zero Studios is a full printmaking and letterpress studio housed at the Inscape Arts Bldg in Seattle's International District. We have facilities for copper plate etching, relief, screenprinting, and letterpress. There is 24 hour access, safe and secure building, limited $4 a day parking, and located 3 blocks from the I.D. Bus Tunnel and Link Light Rail station. Studio rental is $125 a month. Please contact Brian if you would like to schedule a visit or join the studio. I can generally meet after 7pm during the week, or by appt. on the weekend.
email: printzero2 (at) gmail (dot) com
PRINT ZERO IS HERE IN
THE INSCAPE ARTS BLDG.
Print Zero Blog for Updated News & Events