PRINT EXCHANGE UPDATE - DEC 26, 2016
We just added the print exchange gallery for 2016's exchange (see link below).
All domestic portfolios have been shipped out. Our International Participants will get an email in the next couple days to confirm addresses and customs info before shipping. Your patience has been much appreciated. The print exchange has been on view at the Inscape Arts Building in Seattle from Nov 17 - Dec. 31. Look for an emailed PDF listing all the participants and print info in the next day or two. We are working on the traveling show and catalog too.
MY RECENT KIDS PROJECTS I'VE DONE DURING A FEW CITY OF AUBURN PUBLIC EVENTS.
1. "BUILD AN ANIMAL" - Kids hand print soft-kut blocks of animals
Kids choose different combinations of animal heads, bodies, and tails to create an all new animal
After printing, I ask them to tell me about the animal and name it. Very fun project.
2. KIDS DRAWINGS TURNED INTO BLOCK PRINTS
Kids draw animals, then a couple weeks later I return w/ their drawing carved into an actual printing block.
It's an ongoing project. Kids can take home a print. Very cool for kids to see something they made.
3. Letterpress Printing - Kids see examples of how newspapers, posters, and other things use to be printed.
Print Zero Blog for Updated News & Events
Print Zero Studios is a full printmaking and letterpress studio housed at the Inscape Arts Bldg in Seattle's International District. We have facilities for copper plate etching, relief, screenprinting, and letterpress. There is 24 hour access, safe and secure building, limited $4 a day parking, and located 3 blocks from the I.D. Bus Tunnel and Link Light Rail station. Studio rental is $125 a month. Please contact Brian if you would like to schedule a visit or join the studio. I can generally meet after 7pm during the week, or by appt. on the weekend.
email: printzero2 (at) gmail (dot) com
PRINT ZERO IS HERE IN
THE INSCAPE ARTS BLDG.
Brian Lane / Print Zero JULY 2017 UPDATE!!!
Brian Lane "Dreamscapes" (photography) @ Gallery 110 in Seattle. July 6 - 29
- Brian's Artist Talk and closing reception: Saturday July 29th, NOON at Gallery 110.
- Gallery Hours: Thurs - Sat. 12 - 5 & EXTENDED EVENING HOURS TUES & THURS 7 - 10pm
- 110 3rd Ave, S. Seattle, WA 98104
- Photos are available in 3 sizes (un/framed) . 9 x 13 ($100/$125), 15 x 22 ($300/$375), 30 x 44 ($1000)